Manufacturing in the modern age requires an efficient and responsive IT infrastructure. Whether you are producing parts or involved in product distribution, you are part of a global network with strict expectations for uptime and availability. Your customers and suppliers rely on you for timely access to your operations data, inventory and more. How is all this possible?
- Cloud computing automates and optimises your operations, simplifying sales tracking and inventory portals.
- A stable infrastructure reduces your time-to-market and enhances global collaboration with customers and suppliers.
- The entire manufacturing process relies on a solid, well-maintained IT infrastructure, something we provide for our customers.
WatchGuard products and services are an excellent fit for the manufacturing sector, as they
Wrap Film Case Study Hill and Smith Limited Case Study Sunray Engineering Case Study Draper Tools Case Study Brompton Bikes
- ensure that large numbers from different departments can securely access a network,
- allow remote users to securely log-on,
- provide a secure corporate and guest Wi-Fi network,
- establish a firewall with rich security features to protect the network,
- ensure high-availability, so if one element fails, production can be consistent.